Chief designer for Sunbeam, Louis Coatalen was once quoted as saying "Racing improves the breed." With Formula One racers that look like nothing on the open road, and NASCAR, whose cars only LOOK like what you can get in a dealership, its hard for the average Joe to see why motorsport is relevant to their daily lives.
2012 Honda Civic Si: First Drive
- Zach Bowman
- Dec 21, 2011
Consumer Reports and the 2012 Honda Civic haven't had the best of relationships. The model failed to earn the publication's coveted "recommended" designation for the first time in the vehicle's history after an extensive redesign, but CR has found space in its heart for the 2012 Civic SI.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX