The Dodge Charger has already done a fine job ingratiating itself with our nation's police forces, and with Ford's Crown Victoria finally off the beat, Chrysler is understandably keen to gain a bigger share of the law enforcement pie. Enter the 2012 Durango Special Service.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models