The ZDX hasn't exactly been a sales superstar for Acura. Only 1,564 examples of the oddball crossover were sold last year, making it the fourth-worst-selling new vehicle in the United States in 2011. But nevertheless, Acura is committed to offering its most-expensive crossover for at least another year, as we've now learned that a refresh is on deck for 2013.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX