The ZDX hasn't exactly been a sales superstar for Acura. Only 1,564 examples of the oddball crossover were sold last year, making it the fourth-worst-selling new vehicle in the United States in 2011. But nevertheless, Acura is committed to offering its most-expensive crossover for at least another year, as we've now learned that a refresh is on deck for 2013.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models