The ZDX hasn't exactly been a sales superstar for Acura. Only 1,564 examples of the oddball crossover were sold last year, making it the fourth-worst-selling new vehicle in the United States in 2011. But nevertheless, Acura is committed to offering its most-expensive crossover for at least another year, as we've now learned that a refresh is on deck for 2013.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!