Every year the racing season closes with the annual Race of Champions. The year-end event gives drivers from different racing disciplines a chance to compete against each other on common ground and in identical machinery. And while it doesn't necessarily move every year, organizers try to bring the action to different locations.
2011 Race of Champions Recap
- John Neff
- Dec 6, 2011
Eighteen of the world's top drivers returned this past weekend to Düsseldorf's ESPRIT Arena to contest this year's 2011 Race of Champions. Up for grabs was glory for each driver's native land in the ROC Nation's Cup on Saturday, as well as individual glory and the title Champion of Champions in Sunday's elimination competition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX