Despite its refusal to recall 2.7 million Jeep Grand Cherokee and Liberty models this week over a gas tank fire risk, Chrysler will be recalling 630,000 Jeep Compass (pictured), Patriot and Wrangler vehicles around the globe for a pair of entirely different reasons.
2011 Jeep Compass: Review
- Zach Bowman
- May 30, 2012
Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne has shed a little light on the future of a few Chrysler products, including the Jeep Compass, Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Dart. While speaking at the Chrysler Belvidere Assembly Plant, Marchionne said both the Jeep Patriot and Compass will continue to be build at the facility through 2014, at which point it will be replaced by a new model. The executive was mum on the Patriot's future, however. Marchionne also tipped his company's hand on the develop
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX