Progressive Insurance recently examined its 2012 insurance data and found that vehicle-theft recovery rates are related to where car owners live, and, indeed, summer is the season when vehicles are stolen most.
2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- Damon Lowney
- Aug 16, 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jul 9, 2013
The Ford F-Series has been America's best-selling truck for decades, but along with the good comes the bad, apparently. In addition to being popular with consumers, the Highway Loss Data Institute notes that the F-Series Super Duty has risen in popularity among thieves. Based on its new study, the four-wheel drive crew cab F-250 Super Duty has topped the list for the country's highest rate of insurance theft claims, knocking the Cadillac Escalade from the top spot – a distinction the luxur
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX