GM is expanding a headlight module recall from 2014 to include 180,504 North American examples of the 2005 Buick LaCrosse and 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. If the part fails, the vehicles' low-beam lights no longer work.
2008 Buick LaCrosse CXS
- Steven J. Ewing
- Dec 1, 2014
General Motors has announced a recall covering 316,357 vehicles globally, due to the possibility of sporadic or permanent failure of the low-beam headlamps. 273,182 of these vehicles are in the United States, while the remaining affected units are in Canada, Mexico, and elsewhere.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX