A recall has been issued for the 2007 Suzuki XL7, but only those vehicles either bought or registered in four states: Texas, Arizona, California and Nevada. Potentially 2,380 of the SUVs manufactured from June 13, 2006 to December 22, 2006 could have an issue with their fuel pump modules: The plastic supply or return port could crack. If that happens, it could lead to a fuel leak and then to a fire.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX