A recall has been issued for the 2007 Suzuki XL7, but only those vehicles either bought or registered in four states: Texas, Arizona, California and Nevada. Potentially 2,380 of the SUVs manufactured from June 13, 2006 to December 22, 2006 could have an issue with their fuel pump modules: The plastic supply or return port could crack. If that happens, it could lead to a fuel leak and then to a fire.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!