Aston Martin is marking its 100th anniversary with special edition versions of its V8 Vantage, DB9, Rapide and Vanquish. The automaker will only build 100 Centenary Edition versions of each car. The first of those is the Vanquish, which boasts a special graduated paint finish and sterling silver badges with a unique enamel inlay. Indoors, buyers can expect to find the same Deep Soft leather as used in the One-77, complete with contrast silver stitching and sterling silver sill plates bearing the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX