The Morgan Motor Company was founded by Henry Morgan in 1909 and has been building sports cars for over a century. The automaker has been well known for its three-wheeled models and didn't break into the four-wheel market until 1936 with the 4-4. Today, Morgan continues to construct performance vehicles with a classic, English look at its factory in Malvern, England.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX