The Morgan Motor Company was founded by Henry Morgan in 1909 and has been building sports cars for over a century. The automaker has been well known for its three-wheeled models and didn't break into the four-wheel market until 1936 with the 4-4. Today, Morgan continues to construct performance vehicles with a classic, English look at its factory in Malvern, England.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!