The Morgan Motor Company was founded by Henry Morgan in 1909 and has been building sports cars for over a century. The automaker has been well known for its three-wheeled models and didn't break into the four-wheel market until 1936 with the 4-4. Today, Morgan continues to construct performance vehicles with a classic, English look at its factory in Malvern, England.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!