The Morgan Motor Company was founded by Henry Morgan in 1909 and has been building sports cars for over a century. The automaker has been well known for its three-wheeled models and didn't break into the four-wheel market until 1936 with the 4-4. Today, Morgan continues to construct performance vehicles with a classic, English look at its factory in Malvern, England.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models