Driving a Ford Thunderbird on a summer night takes you back to a simpler era.The V8 engine burbles as you cruise comfortably back in time.With two seats, a convertible top, and rear-wheel drive, it sometime feels like driving a vintage car, only it's brand new.Ford introduced Thunderbird as a 2002…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies