Daewoo Motors was formed in 1982 when the Daewoo Group from South Korea took control of the Saehan Motor Company. For much of its history, the automaker built rebadged General Motors models for the Korean market. GM eventually acquired a stake in the business, and in 2012 the name was officially changed from Daewoo Motors to GM Korea.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies