Daewoo Motors was formed in 1982 when the Daewoo Group from South Korea took control of the Saehan Motor Company. For much of its history, the automaker built rebadged General Motors models for the Korean market. GM eventually acquired a stake in the business, and in 2012 the name was officially changed from Daewoo Motors to GM Korea.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino