Daewoo Motors was formed in 1982 when the Daewoo Group from South Korea took control of the Saehan Motor Company. For much of its history, the automaker built rebadged General Motors models for the Korean market. GM eventually acquired a stake in the business, and in 2012 the name was officially changed from Daewoo Motors to GM Korea.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models