Brabus rockets the Mercedes S65 to 900 horsepower
The Mercedes tuner extraordinaire brought the Rocket 900 to the Geneva Motor Show this year. It's based on the S65 AMG – yeah, the one with the twin-turbo V12 – but takes it a step or ten further. For starters, Brabus has bored the engine out to 6.3 liters and hooked up new turbochargers, exhaust, intake and more – cranking output up to 887 hp and a mind-bending 1,106 lb-ft of torque.
Of course it didn't stop there, revising everything from the limited slip differential and air suspension to aero kit and interior. The result? Try 0-62 in 3.7 seconds, a 217-mile-per-hour top speed and a price tag approaching $400,000.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models