2015 GMC Canyon Nightfall Edition rumbles in under the radar
It's decked out in Onyx Black paint, for starters, but also has a blacked-out grille and side steps, a spray-in bedliner and 18-inch wheels with darkened inserts, as well as a polished exhaust tip, remote start and automatic climate control fitted as standard. The only choice left up to the buyer of this murdered-out mid-size pickup is whether to get it in 2WD or 4WD.
Either way, motivation is provided by the Canyon's 3.6-liter V6 with its 305 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque. Pricing has yet to be announced, but considering that the SLE on which it's based starts at $30,980 and that the SLT comes in at $34,345, we'd expect the Nightfall to be positioned in the low 30s, with another few grand for four-wheel drive.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies