Going inside the Navy's new Zumwalt-class destroyer
Considering everything from its stealthy figure – which allows it to appear on radar as the same size as a fishing boat – to its 155-millimeter (six-inch) Advanced Gun System represents a significant leap forward in naval technology, it'd be impossible for us to recap all the significant features on this new ship.
Thankfully, Defense News has a really thorough and feature-laden story on the lead ship of the class, the USS Zumwalt. Covering the ship from bow to stern, anything you might want to know (and that's been released to the public) about this new destroyer can be found there. Head over and have a look.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models