Who knew exhaust manifolds make great iPhone docks?
We're talking about people like Matteo Panini and Mirco Pecorari, Modenese partners in iXoost, a company that's building beautiful audio systems out of Formula One exhaust manifolds. Their iPhone/iPod docking system comes in 8-, 10-, and 12-cylinder models, and features 420 watts of power driving either six or nine separate speakers. An iXoost will set you back between €5,000-€8,000 (roughly $6,100-$9.800), which is a lot for a docking system, but chump change in the audiophile world. We'd be happy if it sounds even half as good as it looks.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models