RallyCross driver shorts jump in X Games practice
While the head-on crash looked devastating, X Games later reported that Heikkinen thankfully only suffered a broken ankle and minor abdominal pain. Needless to say, he isn't expected to participate in Sunday's competition, although Travis Pastrana demonstrated last year that a broken ankle doesn't necessarily have to keep you out of a rally car.
You can view different angles of Heikkinen's unfriendly meeting with the ramp in the embedded videos below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models