SPEED inks multi-year deal to keep 24 Hours of Le Mans broadcast
And in case you didn't know, the channel also signed a deal with World Rally Championship for 30-minute recaps of each day's action this year, starting with this weekend's Rally Argentina. It will also be covering the MotoGP race in Spain this weekend and live-streaming qualifying on Speed2. So double hurray and yay for SpeedTV emerging yet further from its NASCAR shell.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models