The Car Show is cancelled
Word around the internetz today is that SPEED channel's The Car Show has been cancelled and will not be returning for a second season. The Car Show debuted last July 13 on SPEED and was seen by many enthusiasts as that channel's answer to the U.S. version of Top Gear on The History Channel, which we learned a few months ago was picked up for a second season. The Car Show leaves behind its panel of hosts, which included comedian and car guy Adam Carolla (who moves on to Celebrity Apprentice with Michael Andretti and Paul Teutel Sr.), Pulitzer Prize-winning auto journalist Dan Neil, former NBA star John Sally and host and producer of The Smoking Tire, Matt Farah.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX