Chrysler selling controversial factory-owned dealership in LA
While Chrysler opened its Motor Village location as a way to evaluate new retail techniques, other local dealers cried foul, saying that the move violated franchise laws. In California, no factory-owned store can occupy a space within 10 square miles of a privately owned dealership.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models