Mercedes-Benz presents The History of AMG
AMG started putting wrenches to Benzes back in 1967, and 44 years later we're still fawning over its products. From the C to the E and all the way up to the SLS, Mercedes-Benz vehicles that wear those three letters on the back are sure to get our blood flowing. The two German companies have formed a valuable partnership, and we expect more amazing vehicles for years to come.
Before looking too deep into the future, however, it's time to take a look at the past. Mercedes-Benz has prepared a video that provides a brief visual history lesson. The text in the video may have been ported over courtesy of Google Translate, but the meaning is clearly conveyed. Click past the jump to view a video timeline of AMG's history.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video