Spy Shots: Mercedes-Benz E-class coupe caught in the buff
The 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe has been caught in the clear -- almost nude -- with just a little tape around the lights and decklid at a company presentation in Mallorca. We'll have to spend some time with that sculpted flank in person just to make sure, but in pictures, the former E-Class and CLK have successfully come together in the new E-Class sedan and E-Class Coupe. It could also be the third best translation of the design language that began with the S-Class (the C-Class is second), leaving the CL-Class a distinctive-yet-distant fourth. We'd imagine the E-Class Coupe is set for a New York or Geneva Auto Show unveiling, where we can inspect it thoroughly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video