Alfa Romeo 8C Spyder confirmed
We've all known it's coming, and we half expected to see it on the show stand in Frankfurt, but at least now we've got confirmation. Alfa Romeo will be putting a convertible version of the oh-so-delectable 8C Competizione on sale in 2009. The standard fixed-roof car went on sale this month in Europe with a price tag of €165,000, and the cabrio version will command a €20,000 premium on top of that. The concept above was originally shown in Pebble Beach in 2005.
Alfa is limiting production of the coupe to 500 units, and it's expected that the Spider will have a similar run.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX