Alfa Romeo 8C Spyder confirmed
We've all known it's coming, and we half expected to see it on the show stand in Frankfurt, but at least now we've got confirmation. Alfa Romeo will be putting a convertible version of the oh-so-delectable 8C Competizione on sale in 2009. The standard fixed-roof car went on sale this month in Europe with a price tag of €165,000, and the cabrio version will command a €20,000 premium on top of that. The concept above was originally shown in Pebble Beach in 2005.
Alfa is limiting production of the coupe to 500 units, and it's expected that the Spider will have a similar run.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video