At least when it comes to long drives in the park, according to research commissioned by BP Ultimate and presented to us via Auto Express. The research tells us that 25% of UK men would like Top Gear pundit Jeremy Clarkson to be their shotgun man, which is a lot more than the mere 17 percent of the vote Angelina Jolie garnered. George Clooney was voted number one among the lady folk and the research also revealed that 33 percent of both men and women would rather drive alone than with anyone, even Jeremy Clarkson.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video