We were originally going to fill this post with flatulence jokes, but at the last minute found a post on Paultan.org with a bunch of comics centered around the high price of gas. These jokes seem a little out place, however, since the cheapest price of regular unleaded within a ten-mile radius of me right now is $2.29/gallon, with the average hovering around $2.50/gallon. Those numbers are a far cry from the ones immediately following Hurricane Katrina. The hurricane we all love to hate is what no doubt "fueled" these funnies.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies