Pitpass' Mike Lawrence describes the current happenings in the Toyota-Ferrari industrial espionage case, and puts forth an argument that, oddly enough, perfectly illustrates the case Toyota is attempting to make. And please, if at some point in time this starts to makes sense to you, please, please explain it me. Because quite frankly, it stinks of garbage to me.
Toyota/Ferrari espionage case explained
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models