Last week's autocross-themed RR of the Week was another close race (I'll take that pun, thank you); with a scant five votes separating first and second place.
Suzuki Aerio News
- John Neff
- Jun 4, 2006
Who would have guessed a few years ago that Suzuki would be in the midst of international renaissance? While some locales around the world already have a high opinion of the Japanese company's products, the North American market has suffered through one forgettable Suzuki after another. That's because most of them have been rebadged models from General Motors. The current Forenza, for instance, is GM-Daewoo model built in Korea and rebadged for North American consumption.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models