- Seibon Nissan GTR (full gallery) Seibon International develops dry carbon fiber parts for a variety of vehicles, and for the GTR they have developed a hood, trunk, side skirts, front spoiler, and a grille divide. The car also features an upgraded exhaust and Toyo tires.
- H&R Springs (full gallery) - H&R is highlighting their new suspension components for the GTR with this red example. The car is dropped approximately 3/4". This GTR is also riding on 20-inch OZ Racing wheels and Dunlop tires.
- Zele International (full gallery) This orange GTR features Zele International's extensive new carbon fiber aero kit that includes a new front lip, side skirts, side mirrors, hood, roof, and rear diffuser. Carbon fiber is also used on additional parts throughout the car. Additional upgrades include an ECU upgrade, Zele titanium mufflers, and 20-inch black wheels. The car received the Mothers Choice Design Excellence Award.
- Mobil 1 / Bulletproof Automotive (full gallery) This was one of the more extensively modified GTRs at SEMA and features a Midnight Purple paint scheme, Zele carbon fiber aero kit, Amuse wing, and graphics by Manabu Suzuki. Performance upgrades include a COBB ECU upgrade, performance exhaust system, Mono-6 Racing brakes, and Amuse suspension system, and BBS LM wheels wrapped with Toyo Proxes R888 tires.
- Status Racing / Z Car Garage (full gallery) This GTR had one of the cleaner designs we saw, featuring carbon fiber aero parts from Zele International, 20-inch HRE C90 Competition Series wheels, Top Secret coilover suspension, HKS titanium exhaust, and Toyo Proxes T1R tires. Inside are Status Racing carbon fiber seats and a black Alcantara headliner.
- Mine's Nissan GTR (full gallery) Mine's is a legendary Japanese tuner, and their GTR was on of our favorites. It is a RHD version and features Mine's carbon fiber aero parts (we especially like the front winglets), Eibach springs, Recaro racing seats, and more.
- HRE Wheels (full gallery) The black paint scheme makes this GTR extremely sinsister looking, and it shows off 2 separate wheels in the HRE line. The car also has carbon fiber aero bits, titanium exhaust system, and a matte black strip running from the hood to the rear deck lid.
- Toyo / Bulletproof Automotive (full gallery) This GTR in the Toyo booth caught our eye more than any other with its silver and gold graphics and plethora of aftermarket parts. Built by the guys at GT-RR.com, it feature's Toyo's Proxes R888 tires as well as BBS LM wheels, titanium exhaust system, and various carbon fiber aero parts from Zele, Mine's Amuse, and Password:JDM. Performance upgrades include a Cobb Tuning ECU upgrade, Top Secret intake system, Amuse titanium exhaust system, upgraded brakes, and more.
- Axis Sport Tuning (full gallery) It's rare to see a GTR in yellow, but Axis wanted to car to match their corporate colors. The car features Axis wheels as well as aero parts from Password:JDM and engine upgrades from COBB Tuning.
- Vivid Racing (full gallery) This GTR is done up to look like a Japanese fighter plane from WWII with and features 20-inch Capital Forged 3-piece wheels, Meisterschaft lightweight titanium exhaust system.