The GMC Yukon XL is a great choice for towing cars, boats, horses, and travel trailers when enclosed space is needed for passengers or cargo. Yukon XL is offered in 1500 and 2500 versions. Maximum towing capacity ranges from 7800-8100 pounds for a Yukon XL 1500 model, and about 9500 pounds on a…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Hyundai Tucson N: hot hatch on stilts
- BMW to reveal M8 Gran Coupe in Geneva?
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Geely wants to be Daimler's $9B 'friend'
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross vs. competitors
- Find and compare 2018 models