GM is recalling 10,000 examples of the Buick Rainier, Chevrolet Trailblazer, and GMC Envoy because they don't have the right fix for an earlier safety campaign.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT News
- Chris Bruce
- Aug 7, 2014
It's not unusual for there to be a lag between an automaker announcing a recall and the official documentation showing up on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website. So it's no surprise that a recent GM campaign took about a month to appear in its official capacity. However, there appears to be some big differences between the two reports with potential safety implications.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models