We'll be recording Episode #448 of the Autoblog Podcast shortly. Our usual rundown of topics can be found below, the Q&A module is beyond that, and as always, you can email any questions to podcast at autoblog dot com.
Here's what you can expect moving forward.
The Good News
- We are changing the recording time to work better internally and get a wider diversity of voices from within Autoblog. In other words, recording the podcast during actual work hours.
- The sound quality will improve because we've switched to higher-quality microphones and a better recording solution.
- We will still produce a podcast each and every week, complete with the usual Q&A module. You can always tweet to @AutoblogPodcast with any other questions, or email podcast at autoblog dot com.
The Bad News
- The live feed is dead. Sorry, folks.
- Our first run – Episode #448 – may be a little shorter than usual, while we work out some kinks.
But that's it. See? Mostly the same.
If you haven't already done so, don't forget to subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes.
Discussion Topics For Autoblog Podcast #448
- Volkswagen admits to cheating on diesel emissions
- Other news and notes
[ RSS] Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator