The world's first one-make auto theme park has officially dished the goods on what we can expect behind its walls. According to the powers that be in Maranello, Abu Dhabi's Ferrari World amusement park will boast a passel of attractions designed to turn just about anyone into a fan of the Prancing Horse. You've likely already heard all about the Fiorano GT Challenge by now – the roller coaster that pits two F430 cars against each other on parallel tracks, but rides like the G-Force are news to us. Think of it as a typical tower ride designed to replicate the g forces that an Enzo can produce under acceleration. Supposedly the ride even comes stocked with seats modeled after the thrones in the supercar.
Visitors will find a stash of other Italian-flavored takes on the typical theme-park fair, including a log-flume type ride that allows riders to experience the thrill of going through a V12 engine. That sounds fun and all, but we're more interested in an exhibit that the company is calling "Galleria Ferrari." Think of it as a walk through the pages of Ferrari history, one classic model at the time. Ferrari says that the galleria is the largest collection of Ferrari models outside of Maranello, Sign us up. Feel free to click past the jump for the full list of attractions after checking out the high-res gallery below.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 20 July 2010 - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi unveils today its exciting attractions, designed to tell the Ferrari story, passion, excellence, performance and technical innovation to fmilies and fans of all ages. More than 20 rides will offer thrills and amusement for a complete Ferrari experience.
• Formula Rossa – The world's fastest roller coaster, reaching speeds of 240 kmph.
• Speed of Magic – A fantasy 4-D journey following the adventures of a young boy as he travels through a kaleidoscopic dreamscape of natural and phenomenal environments, where no Ferrari has gone before.
• Made in Maranello – A virtual trip behind the walls of the famous Ferrari factory in Maranello, taking guests through the process of making a Ferrari.
• V12 – An exciting flume ride to the heart of a 12 cylinders engine.
• G-Force – A thrilling tower ride that will shoot thrill-seekers through the red roof and 62 meters in the air before plummeting back to Earth, experiencing the actual G-force of a Ferrari, in a seat directly inspired by the Ferrari Enzo.
• Scuderia Challenge – Cutting edge racing simulators similar to those used by the drivers of the Scuderia Ferrari in training.
• Viaggio in Italia – A virtual aerial voyage over Italy's cities and main monuments, mountains and coasts pursuing a Ferrari.
• Fiorano GT Challenge – A unique dueling rollercoaster with Ferrari F430 Spiders twisting and turning through tight corners on a sprint to the finish line.
• Bell'Italia – A miniature recreation of Italy's most famous locations, from the picturesque Portofino and the Amalfi Coast to Monza racetrack, the Colosseum in Roma, Venezia and Maranello, the heartland and home of Ferrari.
• Paddock – A re-creation of the Ferrari motor home including garages, transporters & hospitality suites with interactive shows offering fans a taste of the true action behind the scenes on a Grand Prix race day.
• The Pit Wall – An interactive theatre that allows guests to test their judgment in realistic racing scenarios.
• Galleria Ferrari – The world's largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello, showcasing the most exclusive range of classic and contemporary Ferrari's from all over the world.
• Junior GT – A driving school for children with expert instruction where they will drive reduced scale F430 GT Spiders on an equipped driving course.
• Junior Grand Prix – After the Junior GT driving experience, budding F1™ drivers can enjoy the race track in scaled down Ferrari F1™ racers.
• The Racing Legends – A ride through Ferrari's greatest racing moments starting from the first races all the way to today's F1 victories.
• Driving with Champions – an interactive 3-D show which follows the adventures of a young engineer who is taken on the ride of a lifetime with a racing champion on his first day working at the Ferrari factory
• Cinema Maranello – Ferrari World's own theatre showing 'Coppa di Sicilia', a short film that tells one of the many inspiring stories from the life of the legendary Enzo Ferrari.
• Junior Training Camp – An interactive play area for children where they can engage with a waterless car wash, become custom 'constructors', climb up the grandstand, pilot remote cars, paddle their own miniature Ferrari and play with an F1™ car made of soft, guest-friendly foam.
• Carousel – Featuring never-before-seen Ferrari prototypes based on winning designs from a Ferrari competition.
• Dining and Shopping – A range of concept restaurants and cafes offering authentic Italian dining experiences, in addition to unique shopping locations.