Dutch authorities officially placed the blame for the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight 17 on a Russian-made Buk missile fired from eastern Ukraine.
It had seemed like the Swiss-born psycho-looking three wheeler from Cree had died in 2003 when the company closed its doors but now comes word that the "SAM" project has been adopted by a Polish company and may be rolling out of factory doors soon. Just like Steve Austin, after the crash and burn, the SAM is coming back stronger, faster, and with a bionic eye lithium-polymer batteries for a longer range. Impact Automotive Technologies (IAT) of Pruszków, Poland claim to have re-engineered
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies