We've seen some pretty fantastic apocalypse vehicles in our day. We've even owned one or two, but this particular Jeep Comanche tugs at our heart strings in all the right ways. Let's start with the basics: there's a stout 4.0-liter engine underhood hooked to a five-speed manual transmission, and while we wish this truck was four-wheel drive, the two-inch lift and oversize tires should help you overcome obstacles with enough momentum.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX