Trips down green car memory lane are always fun, both because we learn something about the past and because all the things that have been tried before illuminate all the things that are being tried now. Whether we're looking at 40 years of electric vehicles at BMW or the controversial history of the EV1, there are some fascinating stories back there. The latest case in point is the Volvo LCP 2000, which turned 30 years old this week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models