Volkswagen may show a Polo-based compact crossover concept called the T-Cross at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The model likely previews a production version for 2018.
Volkswagen T-Roc Concept: Geneva 2014
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 5, 2014
Let's get this out of the way right now: Volkswagen is going to build something like this T-Roc Concept. With its flexible new MQB architecture and a diverse family of suitable powertrains that include gas, diesel, compressed natural gas, plug-in hybrid and pure electric models, the idea of another Golf-sized crossover to slot in under the Tiguan is simply too good to pass up.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX