Automotive designer Sergio Pininfarina passed away in July of this year, but there is every reason to believe that the memory of the vehicles he created will never die. That prediction is bolstered by the fact that he designed more than 100 Ferraris, and that the Ferrari Museum has just put 22 of them on display in Maranello in The Great Ferraris of Sergio Pininfarina Exhibition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX