It's only a month away, ladies and gents. We're talking about the Tokyo Motor Show that's set to open at the end of November. And when it does, we've been promised that we'll finally see the production version of the coupe being co-developed by Toyota and Subaru.
Subaru BRZ: Spy Shots
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 26, 2011
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 11, 2011
Between Subaru and Toyota, the pair of BRZ/FT-86 rear-wheel-drive coupes are high in the running for the honorary Chevrolet Volt Award For Painfully Slow New Car Rollouts. We won't take you through the entire lifespan of this pair of Japanese sports cars, but we'll say this: we're sick of waiting in Pavlovian anticipation for their Tokyo Motor Show unveiling already.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX