It's been 50 years since Carroll Shelby stitched together the first Cobra. In the intervening half-century, the little British car with a big American engine established itself as an icon of the automotive industry. To celebrate the car's golden anniversary, Shelby American and Ford assembled a collection of some of the most historically significant Cobra models in existence at Laguna Seca as part of this year's Monterey festivities.
Shelby Cobra Heritage Display at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX