Ferrari is set to launch its Initial Public Offering on the stock exchange. But will the shares be able to keep up with the investment value of a classic Ferrari?
RM Auctions Saturday Night: Monterey 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Aug 17, 2014
Of the 21 multi-million-dollar lots sold over RM Auctions' two-day Monterey event, the top six were Ferraris while the top four were members of the vaunted 275 family. In total, 13 of the 21 seven- and eight-figure entries bore the yellow shield and prancing horse of the Scuderia.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX