Toyota has announced that it will be issuing a recall of 690,000 Tacoma pickups from model years 2005 through 2011. The affected vehicles include both the four-wheel-drive model and the two-wheel-drive PreRunner (but not the standard 4x2 pickups), which may have a rather serious problem with their rear suspensions.
Review: 2010 Toyota Tacoma 4x2 PreRunner
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 29, 2014
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 28, 2011
Toyota is reportedly working on a refresh for its Tacoma mid-size pickup, according to a report from The Wall Street Journal. The refreshed Taco will debut in October, as part of the automaker's plan to debut many all-new or refreshed vehicles this year. In addition to the Tacoma, the Camry and Yaris will also receive substantial overhauls for the new model year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX