The new Pagani Huayra Roadster promises to be even more extreme than the outgoing coupe.
Pagani Huayra w/ Carbon Fiber Finish: Geneva 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 7, 2012
When American automakers release Carbon editions of their sports cars, buyers are treated to a few carbon fiber veneers, some fancy wheels and a few badges. When Pagani builds a Huayra Carbon Edition, the Italian manufacturer simply constructs every last piece of body work out of the composite and slathers everything in clear coat.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX