The new Pagani Huayra Roadster promises to be even more extreme than the outgoing coupe.
- Aug 8, 2013
Pagani Huayra w/ Carbon Fiber Finish: Geneva 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 7, 2012
When American automakers release Carbon editions of their sports cars, buyers are treated to a few carbon fiber veneers, some fancy wheels and a few badges. When Pagani builds a Huayra Carbon Edition, the Italian manufacturer simply constructs every last piece of body work out of the composite and slathers everything in clear coat.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models