As well-known as Nissan is for sports cars like the 370Z and GT-R, it's also known on racing circuits for its formidable competition machinery. In fact, Nissan has just enjoyed one of its most successful racing seasons yet, and on the back of that season, it is releasing a new customer racing car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX