We have to hand it to Dodge for injecting an extra dose of octane-induced excitement into otherwise staid segments. Take the Charger, for example, that manages to give the full-size family sedan a muscle-car attitude. The new Dart promises to apply a similar formula to a smaller class, but while Dodge was busy lifting the veil on that Focus-sized sedan, Mopar was showcasing the modified Charger you see here.
Mopar Dodge Charger Redline
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jan 2, 2012
The 2013 Dodge Dart is a big deal for Chrysler, so it makes sense that the majority of the company's attention at the Detroit Auto Show will be focused around the new C-segment sedan. But since the automaker doesn't want to blow its whole show presence on just one vehicle, its Mopar tuning arm has stepped in to create two new vehicles for show-goers to ogle – the Chrysler 200 Super S and Dodge Charger Redline.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX