It used to be that luxury cars were big. The more luxurious, the bigger. But with premium hatchbacks, buyers have shown that luxury needn't equal size. In fact, many (particularly in Europe) have demonstrated that they're willing to pay a considerable premium to have the luxuries they'd expect from the larger cars they're giving up with the smaller ones they're adopting. The question is, just how much are they willing to pay?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX