Last we heard, the Mercedes-Benz SLC had been put on indefinite hold, but now Car Magazine is reporting that the Porsche 911-fighting "Baby SLS" coupe could be on sale by 2015. Riding on a modified SLS AMG chassis, the smaller and lighter SLC could be priced in the sub-$100,000 price bracket.
Mercedes-Benz SLC Spy Shots
- Zach Bowman
- Jun 12, 2012
Spy photographers clicked off a few images of the newest member of the AMG clan in training. We've already heard Mercedes-Benz is planning a new sports coupe positioned just under the SLS AMG. Designed to take on the Porsche 911, the model will be smaller than its older brother in every way, but it may differ in one other important aspect as well. While the SLS AMG is known for the model's iconic gullwing doors, the SLC hardtop may actually get its wings clipped, bowing with traditional pillar-m
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX