During a product briefing earlier this year, Mercedes-Benz told us that 2013 would be the "year of the S-Class." Makes sense, too, since the flagship Mercedes is so very close to finally showing its production-ready face. But the high-tech saloon isn't the only S-Class to talk about this year – quite the contrary. Seen here in decidedly revealing camouflage, the new S-Class Coupe will be joining its four-door compadre in the not-too-distant future, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX