With apologies to Robin Thicke (and to anyone offended by his unarguably catchy hit song), but Mercedes-Benz has just shown that BMW isn't the only automaker that knows how to blur the lines between seemingly unrelated market niches to create something new entirely. The subject today is the Mercedes-Benz Concept Coupe SUV, and its name alone tells you pretty much all you need to know about its style, shape and intentions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX