Given its months of testing, the eventual launch of the Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Shooting Brake is a bit of a foregone conclusion at this point. Until now we haven't actually seen its hatchback rear undisguised, but the latest spy shots have given us a pretty certain idea of the design back there (right).
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG Shooting Brake: Spy Shots
- Brandon Turkus
- Mar 24, 2014
We give BMW a whole lot of grief for its niche-exploiting ways. Check our report on the rumored X2 to see what we mean. But in reality, Mercedes-Benz is very nearly as guilty. The latest batch of evidence supporting the argument is this, the Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG Shooting Brake.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX