The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is no ordinary car, so it gets no ordinary teasers. Instead of a single photo with a couple of artistic graphical strokes to whet appetites for the redesigned 2013 S-Class, we get the Aesthetics S sculpture and notice of a vernissage at the Paris Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX